A Strong Commitment to Your Security
The Energy Corridor District® places a high priority on maintaining a safe environment for business owners, employees and residents. We foster public safety programs to insure that the District continues to be one of the most desirable commercial and residential areas in the City of Houston and Harris County.
The Energy Corridor™ Crime Prevention Patrol enhances public safety. Staffed by full time Harris County Precinct 5 Constable Patrol Officers, the patrol uses vehicles marked by Harris County to increase visibility in the District, respond to District concerns and proactively address potential safety issues while implementing long-term public safety solutions and code violations.
A successful work place public safety and crime prevention program includes a commitment by management to provide and promote:
- A safe working environment free from violence
- Work place violence policies and procedures
- An effective comprehensive and visible security plan
- Taking an interest in your own personal safety. Be aware of your surroundings and the people in your surroundings
- Developing a maintenance schedule to keep your security systems, lighting, gates and fences, etc. in proper working order