The Energy Corridor District Master Plan
Review and Comment Here
Our team of urban and landscape planning firms, led by Sasaki Associates, has spent months developing ideas designed to make The Energy Corridor a more livable place, while accommodating the significant growth predicted with both employment and residents in the coming decade.
The Master Plan is a concept of “what could be” in The Energy Corridor, a possible future featuring major park transformations, redefined transportation centers and thoroughfares, even a revamped Grisby Square that retains its character, yet embraces its potential.
Below you will find sections from The Energy Corridor Master Plan for commenting. Please review the section you'd like to comment on and share your thoughts and ideas.
Focus Area Plans
- The Energy Corridor Transit Center (pg. 63-85) download | comment
- Terry Hershey Park (pg. 86-99) download | comment
- Grisby Square (pg. 100-107) download | comment
- Eldridge Parkway (pg. 109-127) download | comment
- Park Row (pg. 128-131) download | comment
- Memorial Drive (pg. 132-133) download | comment
- Briar Forest Drive (pg. 134-135) download | comment
- Grisby Road (pg. 136-137) download | comment
Download the complete report